1. Please provide a brief overview of the company. Explain your products and services.
2. What is the purpose of this site? Please check off any that apply to you:
Bring in new clients to your businessProvide your customers with information on a certain subjectDeliver news or calendar of eventsCreate a blog that addresses specific topics or interestsSell a product or products onlineProvide support for current clients
3. Do you have a time frame or deadline to finish the site?
4. Who is your target market/audience? Who will visit the site? Describe your potential clients - age, gender, etc.
5. What actions will the user perform when visiting your site?
Please check all that apply:
Call youFill out a contact formFill out a quote formSign up for your mailing listSearch for informationPurchase a product
6. What will be the content of your site? Make a list of all of the sections/pages that you think you will need. Example - Home, Products, Menu, Contact.
7. Do you have images/photographs prepared for the site?
8. Is this a site redesign?
If yes, can you please explain what is working and not working on your current site?
9. Are you going to need:
E-commerce or to sell productsMembership of any kind
10. Are there corporate colors, logo, fonts etc. that should be incorporated?
11. If you do not already have a logo, are you going to need one designed?
12. Do you have any social network accounts setup? Facebook, Instagram, etc. Do you want links to those accounts on the site? If so, please provide.
13. Is there a specific look and feel that you have in mind for you site? You can include links of sites that you like. Please comment on what you like about each site - the look, functionality, colors etc. These do not have to have anything to do with your business, but could have features that you like.
14. If someone were searching for your product/service, what types of search terms might they use? Please list all of the possible search terms you can think of - single words or phrases.
15. Do you already own a domain name/names? If yes, please list. If no, what domain name/names would you like?
16. Do you have a hosting account already? This is where the computer files are stored. If yes, please provide the URL and login information?
17. Additional concerns and comments:
All sites will be built in WordPress, which will give you content management abilities. They will be built to be “responsive”, so that they will reformat on smaller screens. Anne Bellavia Design is also available for print and marketing materials.